Woody received his undergraduate degree from Emory University in 1966 and his J.D. from the Emory University School of Law in 1970. He began his career as a trial attorney litigating business and commercial issues. In response to clients’ requests, he soon began to assist them with their core business and corporate matters. Today, after more than 49 years of practicing law, he continues to be an active business litigator. He guides his clients in their business endeavors. Woody focuses his corporate services practice on family-owned and closely-held businesses, the issues that commonly confront them, and the needs of their owners. His clients include small manufacturers, physicians’ groups, event planners, and specialty printers.
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Organizations
- Business Acquisitions and Transfers
- Healthcare Delivery
- Franchising and Partnerships
Admitted to Practice
- All state courts in Georgia
- The U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
- The U. S. Courts of Appeals for the 5th and 11th Circuits
- Mr. DeLong has also been admitted to practice pro hac vice in the Courts of Alabama, Arkansas, California, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island.